Wednesday, June 20, 2012

KIM KADASHIAN: “ I DIDN’T MARRY KRIS HUMPHRIES FOR TV RATINGS”.

Explaining that she’s now a changed woman somewhat because of her terrible 72-day marriage, and says the other reason is the Kanye West.
The reality TV star stood by her declaration that she didn’t marry Kris Humphries for TV ratings, saying that the NBA player was a part of the “fairytale” that she always pictured for her life, that’s what she said on OWN night show hosted by Oprah.
“I’m totally growing up. And even the people that I surround myself with, my friends or the people that I love to just sit and talk to and spend my time with are wiser, and a little bit older than me where before all my boyfriends were younger. I always dated five years younger. Now, I love that I am with someone that’s a couple years older than me. I love that my friends are even sometimes 20 or 30 years older than me and I can sit in their company and enjoy their experiences. Just for the record, Kim’s 31 and Kanye’s 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment